|I believe that proper process is extremely important in creating a successful project. While I like to work quickly and never have problems meeting deadlines, I make sure not to rush through important steps that will ensure the design will be of high quality and will satisfy the client's requirements.
When I work on a project, my process involves the following steps:
1) Client meeting to determine requirements, expectations and deliverables
2) Research to explore competition, possibilities and opportunities
3) Rough Sketches
4) Design proofs for client review
5) Adjustment of design based on feedback
6) Creation of final artwork, and delivery of files
Please explore the samples from the menu on the left, or begin here.